[wplug] Laptop and DHCP

Steve Snodgrass ssnodgra at pheran.com
Mon Apr 28 19:33:18 EDT 2003

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 10:53:45AM -0400, Vanco, Donald wrote:
> 	...crashmaster is my Abit based system.  If you own an Abit MoBo you
> know exactly why it's so named.....

Strange, I've owned many Abit boards over the last several years, and I've
generally found them to be rock solid.  I'm writing this message from one.  I
must admit that my current one has some issues under Linux, but that has more
to do with the nForce chipset and Highpoint HPT372 controller than Abit.

--
Steve Snodgrass * ssnodgra at pheran.com * Network and Unix Guru(?) at Large
Geek Code: GCS d? s: a C++ U++++$ P+++ L++ w PS+ 5++ b++ DI+ D++ e++ r+++ y+*