[wplug] Win4Lin Qs

Bill bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com
Mon Apr 28 08:53:29 EDT 2003

> i personally think vmware is a bit pricey.

Totally agreed.  win4lin is only $100, the analogous vmware package is
$329.

I can also say that win4lin's support has been pretty good too.  They
gave me total/full support when I was still using the demo product, and
there support group has yet to fail me since.

One of my problems with early versions of vmware (beside the huge price,
it was ~$1000 back then) was a virtually useless virtual network. :)
I've had little problem with networking using win4lin.  John, does the
networking seem sound on your roommates box?

-b