[wplug] Was: Tried several distro's. Now: Debian HELP

John Strange john at strangeness.org
Sat Apr 12 10:33:49 EDT 2003

Hmm,

Not all latest and greatest software is considered fashionable and
broken, some of us run later versions of software for feature that are
not available in current what's considered "debian" stable.

I don't tend to like redhat's latest releases, but if it wasn't for
Mandrake and Redhat pushing out the latest and greatest we'd still
probably be running twm and 2.0.x kernels.