UPDATE: Re: [wplug] Reverse DNS lookup problems

Lance Tost ltost at pobox.com
Fri Apr 4 12:44:21 EST 2003

On 4 Apr 2003, Scott Bourns wrote:
> Lance:
>
> Just wanted to let you know. That was exactly the problem with the
> timeouts I was having with POP and FTP. Everything is screaming fast
> since I had our ISP place an entry for RDNS for us.

Hrmmm... who's your ISP?  Considering Libcom *still* hasn't managed to
figure out reverse dns, I may look into switching.

I even emailed the Coretel technical contact that I found in the whois
database.. unfortunately, they pulled out their roll of red tape by
refusing to discuss the matter with me directly.

--
Lance Tost <ltost at pobox.com>