UPDATE: Re: [wplug] Reverse DNS lookup problems

Scott Bourns scott at scottbourns.com
Fri Apr 4 15:11:44 EST 2003

Sorry for the late reply - late lunch.

We're using a company called primecompanies.com, in our case a wireless
provider based out of CA, using a Qwest backbone. I don't really know
that much about them. They run a shadowy operation, IMHO. Check out
their website and you'll see what I mean: www.primecompanies.com

After several days, I did get to speak with some security guru at their
parent company site who knew exactly what I meant and had it fixed in a
couple of days.

Scott