[wplug] Greetings

Mr. David Bersson frater-sphinx at excite.com
Mon Sep 30 19:48:45 EDT 2002

Hi everyone,
I presently use Libernet 2.7, A Debian style OS which many of you
have no doubt heard of. I'm very interested in threads that discuss
Linux troubleshooting problems and new tips and tricks to keep the system "up and running".

In addition, I am interested in any lectures, gatherings and events sponsored by Linux operaters, that I may enhance my learning experience and meet those of like mind.

Cordially,
David Bersson
(A Pittsburgh resident)