[wplug] Greetings

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Mon Sep 30 22:04:31 EDT 2002

On Monday 30 September 2002 07:48 pm, Mr. David Bersson wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I presently use Libernet 2.7, A Debian style OS which many of you
> have no doubt heard of. I'm very interested in threads that discuss
> Linux troubleshooting problems and new tips and tricks to keep the system
> "up and running".
>
> In addition, I am interested in any lectures, gatherings and events
> sponsored by Linux operaters, that I may enhance my learning experience and
> meet those of like mind.

David-
	You've come to the right place :)  Traffic on this list is not always
technical in nature but is always related to Linux.  As far as meetings, we
have gatherings twice a month (general user meetings every month, tutorials
every other month, and installfests every other month), that are open to the
public.  General user meetings usually have a speaker and are used for
general discussion, tutorials are short instructional courses in a specific
topic, and installfests provide a time to get help installing and/or
configuring linux on your machine.  I hope that you find WPLUG to be a
valuable resource!

	-Zach