[wplug] With unrelenting stealth, the mighty penguin doth march on...

Elwin Green bekitemba at excite.com
Fri Sep 20 08:56:23 EDT 2002

 Sorry, I've been up all night.

The current issue of FORTUNE has a feature piece on the little-noticed growth of Linux in the business world ("Linux may bring about the greatest power shift in the industry since the birth of the PC"). Pick it up at your newsstand, or just visit here:

http://www.fortune.com/indexw.jhtml?channel=artcol.jhtml&doc_id=209583

And, a question. Does wplug have a publicity or public-relations committee? If so, I'd like to join. Especially if I can help to get the RedHat bus here.

Elwin G.