[wplug] Zaurus Users

Liam O'Shea l.oshea at techie.com
Wed Sep 4 15:58:47 EDT 2002

>From my use, the only time i've had a problem with the battery runing dry is when i've mistakenly cranked the display illumination up to 100% and been constantly using it.  On the whole, I get good life out of mine.

As for the MP3s (from another message), yeah, I use a 128 CF card.  It truly isn't that cost effective, but as i was working at CompUSA and got the Zaurus for 300 and the card for like 30, i wasn't gonna complain too much.  Let that be a lesson: Find a compUSA that will let you work only saturday or sunday and take full advantage of employee purchase!!

www.myzarus.com has an area for developers, if anyone is interested.  They usually run contets ever other month or so, i think.

Liam