[wplug] Graphic Arts Software...

Steve Kudlak chromexa at ovis.net
Wed Oct 16 06:32:39 EDT 2002

This is sort of non-technical but this is what I
deal with when the question of "going to linux"
arises. Is there good Graphic Arts Software
for Linux? I know I should check and see if
COREL still is supporting Linux for DRAW
and PHOTO-PAINT. I know this is non-technical
but this question comes up time and again when
I talk to Graphics people about going to Linux.

As far as technical questions in general...Well is
it a cleaner solution to go to a setup where Windows
has its disk and Linux has its disk and one dual boots.
That would seem to be a way to get around many of
the partition problems. Have I got that correct overall?
I am overall lurking and watching the partition thread
with great interest.

Thanks and Have Fun,
Sends Steve