[wplug] Graphic Arts Software...

Phil Walther, Jr. philjr at attglobal.net
Wed Oct 16 13:18:09 EDT 2002

On the partition and booting, there's really no big configuration difference
from using separate drives or just different partitions (good for fault
tolerance though).  I have a tri boot system, same hard drive.  1st
partition is Win9x, 2nd is Win2k, and the rest are RH 7.3 system and swap
partitions.  I use the Win2000 boot manager.  I would have used LILO, but
was already half way through the installs and forgot to do something, so I
just used the 2k boot manger.  There's a ton of FAQs on the web on how to do
this.  Simple actually, you just need to follow the right steps.  It also
helps if you have a partition utility like PartitionMagic so you can hide
stuff from Windows during installs.

Phil Walther