[wplug] IBM Laptop

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Thu Oct 10 12:55:18 EDT 2002

Excellent tutorial, I will definately use it, thank you.  I will try to put
up a fuss, the more people that complain the better, maybe eventually they
will give the consumer a choice (isn't that the point of capitalism) of
which OS to install.  I thought that IBM was one of those big-time Linux
companies, so why don't they offer Linux on their laptops and desktops??

-Henry

--On Thursday, October 10, 2002 12:41 PM -0400 Alexandros Papadopoulos
<apapadop at cmu.edu> wrote:r

Henry Umansky
University of Pittsburgh
Systems/Programmer III