[wplug] Just in case you wanted to hear a spam talk this week...

Beth Lynn bluekanary at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 14:11:30 EDT 2002

Hi,

The same spam talk that was scheduled for the
GUM on 10/5 which was cancelled will be given
at the next PghSAGE meeting. Anyone who was
interested in hearing a spam talk this week
is welcome to attend. Please read details below.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn

Fwd: [PghSAGE] REMINDER: 10/10 PghSAGE 7pm Mellon
Institute