[wplug] [wplug-announce]Installfest this Saturday

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Thu Nov 7 17:05:23 EST 2002

Who: YOU!
What: WPLUG Installfest
Where: Carnegie Mellon University's Newel-Simon Hall, room 1507
When: 11/9/02 - 10am-5pm
Why: Come and get help installing linux on your machine!

It's generally a good idea to try to bring the following to aid in the
installation process:

	- It helps to bring your own power strip.  We do have some to provide but not
	enough for everyone

	- Either a cdrom drive, or a network card and a floppy drive are required for
	the installation.

	- If you intend to do a network install, try to bring some ethernet cable.

	- Try to bring a distro on cd.  If everyone does this we will have plenty of
	cd's to go around and plenty of variety.

	- Come prepared with some basic knowledge of your system.

	- $5 for pizza!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the organizer, BethLynn:
bluekanary [at] yahoo [dot] com.

	-Zach Paine (and his ever changing .sig)