[wplug] (no subject)

acb acb at nb.net
Sat Jan 19 14:52:29 EST 2002

I am having trouble browsing with Netscape in linux 7.0. I am connected fine to my
ISP I can ping him with no trouble but can't surf. If I type in his site it says it went out according to the connection performance monitor in KDE but I get an APACHE
start page as a place holder for the web page. It tells me that the site I have tried to hit has successfuly installed Apache but they need to add content. I know there has to be a setting somewhere but where????

THANKS

AL