[wplug] pcmcia card for dell latitude cpi

Tim Quinlan tim at techfocus.net
Mon Jan 14 19:03:48 EST 2002

I've had 3com Megahertz, Xircom Realports, Intel EtherExpress Pro all running
at one time or another in a Latitude CPI and CPx.  They all work well.

The Xircom is nice because it doesn't require a dongle.  They come in both
normal and cardbus and both are supported. It takes up both slots, but it
does include a modem (although I've never tried the modem).

If none of the ones I've tried are to your liking, here is the official list
of supported cards from the pcmcia-cs website.

http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net/ftp/SUPPORTED.CARDS