[wplug] Amazon Associates [Cart, Horse]

Evan DiBiase edibiase at mac.com
Mon Jan 14 21:26:14 EST 2002

WPLUGgers:

I'm trying to get WPLUG hooked up with Amazon.com through their "Associates"
program, which would basically mean that we as a group would get a cut of
book sales that people make on Amazon using a link from wplug.org.

Assuming that we're not going to get turned down, it seems like a good idea
to try and think of some books that we'd like to promote, so let's get a
list going! I'll start off with a few simple ones that I can think of off
the top of my head:

Linux in a Nutshell
Running Linux
A Practical Guide to Linux
Learning Perl
Learning GNU Emacs
Learning the vi Editor

I'm sure there are some more that I've left out. Anyone?

-Evan