[wplug] [wplug-announce] Installfest on January 12, 2002

Beth Lynn bluekanary at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 16:33:16 EST 2002

Hello,

No one has rsvp'ed yet for the Red Hat 7.2
install.

If you want to follow along, please email me
at bluekanary at yahoo.com so I can bring install
CDs for you to use and keep (for free!)

If you want to follow along and you don't have
a computer, let me know since I may be able to
find a computer you can borrow for the day.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn