[wplug] Printing from Linux to Macintosh appleshare printer

Paul Cantalupo lupey+ at pitt.edu
Tue Aug 27 16:41:44 EDT 2002

Hello,

I am running Slackware 8.0 (2.4.18 kernel). How can I print to a
Macintosh appleshare printer? Also, how can I mount Mac volumes on
Linux? I have downloaded and am trying to install Netatalk 1.5.3.1
(www.sourceforge.net/projects/netatalk) but I am not sure if this is the
package that I want. Everything that I am reading about Netatalk is that

1) Mac clients can access files on Linux
2) Mac clients can access printers hooked to my Linux box

But my situation seems completely the opposite. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Paul