[wplug] ISPs that support Linux and have West Virginia dialups??

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Fri Aug 23 13:08:25 EDT 2002

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 vze2f6h6 at verizon.net wrote:

> I beleive that Telerama does.  I have never dealt with them so I don't know for sure.  It's worth a look.

They do support linux, but I'm not sure they reach as far as West
Virginia.

There is also a distinction to be made. An ISP can technilogically support
linux vs. an ISP that you can call and ask linux questions.
AOL is neither because you need their client.
Telerama is both.
Most other ISPs fit the first one where if you know the ppp settings
needed, you can connect without problems.

-james