[wplug] Question about working with ISO images

Sean McCune sean at sean-mccune.com
Sun Aug 4 16:31:34 EDT 2002

True.  I was thinking of the mkisofs command options to create an "El
Torito" bootable CD image.  But that's to create the actual ISO image.
The ISO image, once created, is either bootable or its not.  Just burn
it... once you've figured out from the image size whether the .exe is
really a self-extracting, compressed exe or just an extension tacked on
by Windoze.

McC