[wplug] 2 questions

Reany, Burt breany at trigon.com
Wed Oct 24 08:45:59 EDT 2001

Interesting corollary to item one;   During the development install, my
Mandrake distro displayed the name of each software package as it installed
it, and gave a short description of the function that the package supported.
I'd love to have the source as a text file, that I could use as a
cross-reference. My "grep" didn't find it; is there a standard location in
the RH/Mandrake/Debian world where I might find the source?   I'll spend
time searching for it this weekend - if you already know, your reply will
save me a lot of time. Thank you in advance.