[wplug] New WPLUG member

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Mon Nov 19 01:47:52 EST 2001

Sounds like we should vote on this. Sort of like how
we voted on the logo.

Mark, can you fashion a "Name the Penguin" election
like this?

(Call me radical, but I'd also love to use a ranked
ballot for this one, since it's bound to be
contentious:
http://www.fairvote.org/irv/index.html
Email me if anyone's at all interested.)

--- Dave O