[wplug] linux / Adelphia broadband cable / home networks

terry mcintyre terrymcintyre at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 14:12:03 EST 2001

I've bitten the bullet and arranged for
installation of Adelphia broadband cable.
Initially, a Windows Me ( no accounting for
the tastes of one's partner, is there? )
will be used.

But I have my eye on a Linksys router and a
couple of network cards to tie together the
Windoze box, the Linux box, and the cable router.

Anybody have any experience, tips to
offer about this sort of thing?

Thanks!

Terry

P.S. Is this David Tessitor the same one
who is active in politics in Pittsburgh?