[wplug] [wplug-announce] Installfest

Brian Sammon bsammon at yifan.net
Thu Mar 8 12:30:54 EST 2001

Well, it looks like there's going to be an installfest this Saturday, March
10, 2001.  The hours are 10AM to 5PM.

We have a new location for installfests.  It is room 1507 in the Newell-Simon
Hall.

Since, the main entrance and the elevators of Newell-Simon Hall require
keycards, it may be easier to use the patio entrance to the room.
To get to the room by this route, go to the parking lot behind the first floor
entrance to Wean Hall and then follow the penguin signs.  There should be a
penguin sign on the green railing to get you started.

There are some maps and (hopefully soon) other information at
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~brians/wplug-info/directions.html

If you get lost, go into the first floor entranceway of Wean, and there should
be a phone in there and a sign near it with the phone number to the room we
are in.
Also, most of the people walking around that part of campus should be able to
tell you where Newell-Simon hall is if you get really lost.