[wplug] Newbie: KDE on Mandrake 7.2

Luquilla Hughes luquilla at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 23 15:58:43 EDT 2001

<snip>
>Is there some other way to reset the theme without running KDE (i.e.- what
>config file do I or can I edit to revert this)?
><snip>
>
>In your home directory, there is a directory called ".kde" in which all the
>int files are located.  I do not know which one is the right one to change
>but this should steer you in the right direction.  If you cannot find the
>right file, just rename the directory then restart KDE.  (for example:  mv
>~/.kde ~/.kde_matt )
>
>snip<
I thought that there was a tool to change the themes both in KDE and
Gnome(not that it was asked) I believe that it is called control center or
something of that nature, and by default is on the taskbar(or what ever the
K-environment calls it) I was playing with it earlier today and is fairly
selfexplanatory choose your theme and click apply( unless that was Gnomes
and you should click try)either way it is in the kmanual.