[wplug] Mounting Mac HDD?

Falenski, Matt mattf at setonhill.edu
Tue Jul 24 07:55:17 EDT 2001

I was able to mount it with mount /dev/hdc /macdrive -t hfs
but the drive tells me that I am using the wrong version of System.

A file called "Where_have_all_of_my_files_gone_?" is in the root of the
drive stating that I need to use a version of System >8.0.1 (I think that's
the rev)
There are files called Finder, Desktop_DB, and one or two hidden others.
No folders though, just 5 or 6 files.  :(

I'm trying to be the nice guy here & save any files for the user, but she
was
nothing but livid when I told her there was something wrong with the drive.
(She's even a nun, nonetheless!)

Tnx