[wplug] Gimp expertise?

Rick Smith rick at rbsmith.com
Thu Feb 15 11:07:18 EST 2001

Hi all,

Anyone expert in using the Gimp willing to spend time with someone who
is passionately attacking "Grokking the Gimp" book and hitting
frustration when the book says "do x, y, z" and he does and it doesn't
work.  He's done some IRC'ing on #gimp, and that didn't help much.
To get over the hump, some help in guiding him through would be excellent.
He's working really hard at it.  Before getting the book, he spent a few
days just hacking away at things, figuring it out, and drew up:
http://rbsmith.com/camden

I doing sysadmin things for him (updates, fonts, online manuals from
manual.gimp.org set up locally).  Yet he's far ahead of me as far as
concepts and usage go.  Anyone know anyone who might be willing to spend
some time with him?

-- Rick