[wplug] ./configure

tom saker tommys at bellatlantic.net
Sun Apr 29 03:19:53 EDT 2001

I have been trying to compile a couple of different programs and I keep
getting this error.
"checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= 2.0) (libraries) not found.
Please check your installation!"
In the readme file with one of the programs it said to try "./configure
--with-qt-dir=/path/to/qt/dir" and I tried this with no luck at all. I
have four qt libraries 1.45, 2.2.0, 2.2.2 and 2.2.4. They are located in
/usr/lib. I am using KDE 2.1 with RedHat 7.0. One program is xmms-kde
and I think the other was kweather, they are both KDE applets. Let me
know if any further information is needed. Thanks.

Tom