[wplug] New box

thrift thrift at phreaker.net
Thu Apr 26 11:10:13 EDT 2001

> >windows 2000 may be perfect and never crash, but i'm one of those crazy
> >people who thinks microsoft is evil. that is the reason i say: microwave
> >it : )
> You are not crazy, Microsoft IS evil.  But they are an evil company that after
> 10 years of massive development has finally produced what appears as a stable
> OS, that I am forced to use.

It may appear to be stable, but definately is not, My father is tri-booting
between windows 98, 2k, and linux mandrake, and I only used windows 2000 for a
short period of time(about a week) and had it completely lock up on me twice.  I
wasn't even doing any tasks that should have made it do that....