[wplug] which one?

edstef edstef at sgi.net
Wed Apr 11 22:13:50 EDT 2001

I use the Oracle client side stuff on RedHat 6.0 and 6.2 with no problems,
but IMHO the Oracle install is a mess because of  it's reliance on Java.  I
have taken to just copying the binaries and libraries around for the stuff
I want and it seems to work fine.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with Postgres they
would like to share.  I am thinking about using it for a medium sized
(maybe a dozen tables, a dozen users, less than a million rows) but
somewhat critical project.  MySQL is out of consideration because it lacks
transaction logic.

- Ed Jaquay