[wplug] A question about the list.

Luquilla Hughes luquilla at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 11:51:56 EST 2000

I think this was discussed about 2 months ago on the list. I was thinking
about signing up for at home then. Now I am looking at DSL. Has anyone used
Verio or Telerama?
What is your opinions about there service and support?
Would you reccomend one other than them?
If you have tried more than one which one did you like best?