[wplug-web] Re: Need Help?

Michael A. Smith michael at smith-li.com
Tue Oct 19 17:26:53 EDT 2004

I'd like to see that, please, Mark. Are you using Mozilla, Firefox,
Camino, or something else? What version? My plan is to have the page be
as flexible as possible browser and size-wise.

below are the browser checks, still skipping IE because I'm on my Linux
box right now. I want to generalize the plan for the other pages, though.

Browser checks {
    So far I've checked it in Opera 7.54 with and without stylesheets:
looks OK
    In Lynx it looks great except for the navigational links
(Home/IRC/Resources...) has one extra bullet, which is actually a hack
for a Mozilla bug, so I'm not exactly sure how to get rid of it. Maybe
it's okay.
    Same thing in Dillo,
    In Links2, graphical and text, the bullet appears before the
"Upcoming Meetings" header, which is BAD. </sigh> I guess I'll have to
find another Mozilla hack.
}