[wplug-web] new website initiative

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Thu Nov 7 12:53:35 EST 2002

rob-- sez:
> 1) a critical mass
> of coders using the same language or 2) someone who has the time and energy
> to at it alone.

I tend to agree.  A lot will depend on who comes on board, who will
actually have the time to contribute, and also the feature set
desired.  Plus someone to ultimately make the hard decisions once it
comes down to platform, tools, features, etc.

How about we have a Web Sig beating after the December GUM?  We can
guage folks' time and interest, and maybe start batting around tool,
feature, and design issues.

Who knows, maybe by that time I'll have an openacs prototype working :-)

++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "FOR THICKER OATMEAL USE LESS WATER.
   FOR THINNER OATMEAL USE MORE WATER" -- Quaker Oats