[wplug-web] Re: [wplug-plan] website planning meeting

J Aaron Farr jaaronfarr at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 13:30:02 EST 2002

--- James O'Kane <jo2y at midnightlinux.com> wrote:
 [snip]
> I am sensing from this list and irc that those who have voiced an opinion
> say openacs and the rest don't care? I do remember one offer of java help.
> I guess we could be less formal and just pick openacs and start thinking
> about some of the other steps, such as off-the-shelf vs custom things.
>
> -james

I think I was the java person.  Or at least I can do java web applications.
I'm working on some stuff for my own internal site now actually.

On that note, I haven't been involved with WPLUG's website in the past, but I'd
be willing to help.  I could do artwork, content, or put together some custom
applications -- especially anything in java.

So, if there is a meeting and if those currently involved in the site wouldn't
mind my tagging along, I'd be more than willing to attend and contribute.

jaaron