[Wplug-web] meeting notes

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Sat Apr 7 21:22:58 EDT 2001

attendees: billings, jo2y, rob

We came up with a poposed Milestone 1 of
- database structure
  - we pretty have this complete for M1 and we will always be coming
      back to it
- user self-management
  - account creation *
  - management
    - change password
    - edit profile
- administration
  - user management
    - set capabilities
    - disable accounts
- sessions
- login/out

* backend
 - user creates account
 - send email to address
 - user clicks confirmation URL
 - create the account

discussion for additional features..

Two voting mechanisms:

1. Polls
  - user-oriented
  - didn't really talk beyond this

2. Board Decisions
  - history of decisions so we don't talk about the same thing over again
  - a decision page
    - topic at top
    - row for each constituent at the time of the decision
    - a column for each constituent's most recent comment
      - the comment box will contain a link to a history of
          comment changes
    - an indicator of the constituent's current status
      - ascent
      - indifferent
      - object
      - has not responded
  - decision table
    - type
      - ascent
      - no objection
      - majority
      - quorum
    - topic
    - date posted
    - deadline
    - reference to related decisions
      - if an ammendment is made to a decision, it starts an all new
          decision process
    - current board members

FIN

--