[wplug-plan] Hack Pittsburgh

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Sat Jan 10 21:34:53 EST 2015

John Lewis is WPLUG's current sponsor for Hack Pittsburgh. Without him, we wouldn't be able to meet there.

I joined Hack Pittsburgh earlier this evening, so if John is no longer able to sponsor WPLUG, I will take over the responsibility.

Considering how well today's GUM at Hack Pittsburgh went, I think we should plan to continue meeting there on a regular basis unless some other venue is more appropriate for a particular event.

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."/

/-Calvin Coolidge/