[wplug-plan] Potential upcoming presentations

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Sun Jan 18 03:27:35 EST 2015

At the last meeting, Nick Schembri said he could speak in the future
about Proxmox, a virtualization/container solution.  He said the topic
would take two or maybe three hours to cover fully, so this could be
broken into multiple sessions.  He did note that this was not already
prepared and it would take him a few months to develop his
presentations.

Also, Justin Smith said that Klaatu may be back in the area in March or
April and was interested in talking about the use of free software for
film production.  Following our normal schedule, those meetings would be
on March 14 and April 11.

We should continue following up on these and any other leads you know
about for presentations.

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger