[wplug-plan] Call for presentations

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 11:22:24 EST 2014

I originally thought this was on wplug-announce, but since this was
posted in WPLUG plain, I have a retort.

Do we at the vary least have bookmarks about all of the subjects
mentioned in this solicitation?

As a follow up, is there anything for the presenter, such as 6 months of
free membership for outside presenters so we can make are rolls larger?