[wplug-plan] Call for presentations

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Mon Dec 22 01:50:23 EST 2014

WPLUG would like to solicit presentations about all sorts of free and
open source software.  Potential topics include:
* Networking configuration, firewalls
* End-user applications like office suites, browsers
* Setting up and configuring web and mail servers
* Programming environments and tools
* Web applications like WordPress and Drupal, frameworks like jQuery
* Running a media center based on MythTV, XBMC, etc.
* Understanding new technologies like systemd

(These are just some examples I came up with - if there's something else
you'd like to see, let us know!)

You don't need to be an expert, and you don't need to have prior
speaking experience.  What's most important is having the interest and
enthusiasm about a subject.

Feel free to post here to the list, or e-mail <events at wplug.org> and
we'll be happy to talk with you!

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger