[wplug-plan] [wplug] This weekends Install/Tweak - Fest

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Fri Dec 7 11:37:49 EST 2012

On 12/07/2012 11:28 AM, John Lewis wrote:
> Could you prove it by linking from this thread to all of the pages on
> the wiki that include the details about said board meetings during the
> term you are currently in?

Everything can be found here:

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/WPLUGBoard

Except for the minutes of the December 4th meeting (which hasn't been
published to the wiki yet but which I sent out to the mailing list), and
the November 8th meeting (which didn't occur due to lack of quorum).
Anyone can read this page (including non-members).

> Please explain "usually having to do privacy concerns of people not
> involved with the board, where it's not appropriate to publish".

Here's an example (which has actually happened) - suppose a member
registers a complaint about another member's conduct.  That is referred
to the Investigating Committee, and ultimately to the board, for
resolution.  Until all inquiries are complete, it is not appropriate to
publish any information about that (it's usually not appropriate to even
publish any information that an inquiry is in progress).  Even
afterwards, it may not be appropriate to publish any information about
the specifics of the complaint, who it was made against, and who made it.

--Pat.