[wplug-plan] Making the big changes

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 19:48:17 EST 2012

Greg,

Don't worry about it. If you want to abstain from the politics go ahead,
it is your right.

I haven't actually seen an organization that is running that doesn't
have politics in it at some level. I am going to assume it is necessary
for a healthy organization until I see a counter example.

You don't have to wait for WPLUG to call you for you can help. You can
just start doing it. I'm editing the wiki right now. If you need access
to some of our resources, just ask.