[wplug-plan] Meeting Locations

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 15:18:37 EST 2008

This is the proposed schedule of events:
Installfest February 7, 2009 10am to 4pm at Brookline Library (venue confirmed)
GUM March 7 doors open at 10:30am, business at 11am, meeting close at
12:30pm at WSCC (pending confirmation)
GUM April 4 doors open at 10:30am, business at 11am, meeting close at
12:30pm at WSCC (pending confirmation)
GUM May 8 doors open at 10:30am, business at 11am, meeting close at
12:30pm at WSCC (pending confirmation)
Installfest June 6 at WSCC (pending network and venue availablity)
GUM July 11 (can't be on 7/4 due to holiday, pending confirmation)
Picnic Sunday August 2 at Whitehall Snyder Park (pending venue availability

The venues will be confirmed on or before 1/5/2009