[wplug-plan] Plans for Upcoming Meeting

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 15:19:03 EST 2008

Well, Beth Lynn, I've got the laptop, and I think I can work with what
I already have, so long as I can hold on to the laptop at all times. I
figured that we'd each take a turn discussing the topics that we were
planning to discuss, so we wouldn't need to share a computer. Would
that be okay for you?

-- Dave O