[wplug-plan] wplug upcoming meetings

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Oct 16 19:00:38 EDT 2007

Folks,

Today Ted and I worked out the following schedule for wplug for the rest
of the year:

Installfest : Saturday November 10, 2007
10:00 am - 05:00 pm at CMU Newell Simon Hall 1507.
Open Solaris media has been ordered

General Users Meeting Saturday December 01, 2007
10:00 am - 02:00 pm at CMU Newell Simon Hall 3002.
Topic TBD. My idea is to overhaul the Linux Basics class for the
home/office desktop user. I feel that the Linux Basics should
include topics like how to buy a linux computer and more info on
the GUI. Other topic suggestions are welcome since I can always do this
in 2008.

Of course we are still meeting on this Saturday October 20 for the
elections meeting. Patrick will be talking about Myth TV. Please note
the location as room 1507!

Please respond to this thread or create another to discuss what you would
like to do in 2007 or 2008. :c)

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher