[wplug-plan] reCaptcha for preventing spam

Michael H. Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Wed May 30 11:18:59 EDT 2007

I sent message with a similar intent to the wplug-internet mailing list, and
haven't heard anything back.  I think I'm on that committee.  I don't know
who else is, or if there is anyone else on the mailing list.

I've setup a few media-wiki's, and there was another request for a calendar
plugin.  I could give some of my time to this.

I don't know where to go for access to the machine.  I don't know who to
talk to about that.

Mike