[wplug-plan] reCaptcha for preventing spam

Duncan Hutty dhutty at ece.cmu.edu
Wed May 30 14:07:52 EDT 2007

Michael H. Semcheski wrote:
> I sent message with a similar intent to the wplug-internet mailing
> list, and haven't heard anything back.  I think I'm on that
> committee.  I don't know who else is, or if there is anyone else on
> the mailing list.
>
> I've setup a few media-wiki's, and there was another request for a
> calendar plugin.  I could give some of my time to this.
>
> I don't know where to go for access to the machine.  I don't know who
> to talk to about that.
>
> Mike

wplug.ece.cmu.edu is ultimately under my control, because it's in the
machine room to which I have access, but I'm not really involved in the
day to day. Bill Moran and Beth Lynn will be able to grant access to
whomever has a need. It was Bill that originally set up the mediawiki
install. If you don't get any joy by the time I get back from partying
at the beach in NC (that's this week's caper), ping me again and I'll help.

Duncan