[wplug-plan] Saturday Intallfest

Ted Rodgers trodgers at ri.cmu.edu
Mon Nov 13 14:53:27 EST 2006

We can have carts, at least one, probably more, for equipment
transportation from the Forbes Ave entrance into the atrium.  Parking in
the big lot across Forbes would be the best, even if it means unloading
and then moving vehicles across the street.  Yes, there are a few spots
out front of NSH, but should we choose to monopolize those, it would not
do much for our future meetings being scheduled here.  Read: monopolies
are VERY BAD.

Ted