[wplug-plan] help needed for this saturday gum

Michael P. O'Connor mpop at MikeOConnor.net
Sat Jun 10 00:55:25 EDT 2006

Beth types the truth there, I will not be there (my church has a work
day tomorrow and I will be there), and I was just trying to joke about
the holy wars that exist between vi and emacs.