[wplug-plan] help needed for this saturday gum

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Fri Jun 9 17:53:58 EDT 2006

Hello,

Mike O had said to me in personal email that he isn't attending this
Saturday anyhow so he doesn't get a vote. I think he was just being funny.

Anyhow, in all seriousness, please bring one dozen glazed and the rest
assorted.

Here are my observations of ~3 years of serving donuts:
Donuts involving a sugar glaze or a grain sugar coat are the favorite
however powdered donuts are avoided. People tend to eat donuts involving
chocolate or coconut as well. People tend not eat less filled donuts
regardless of what they are filled with (jelly, custard, icing, chocolate).
Non-donut items such as croissants and bagels go well however muffins and
danishes are scarcely consumed.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn